The Mini Combo Right Clamp is a very versitle small tool. It has all the features of our Standard Right Clamps plus a "Combination" of customer requested special features.
- It has a jaw length of 1" with a 1/16" thick Base Angle.
- Vice Tab at end allows clamp to be held in a vice for hands free work.
- High Temperature Silicone rubber pads allow soldering as well as gluing.
- Two sets of V grooves hold small wire, tubing or other structural shapes at 90 degrees.
- Open ended notch allows soldering or gluing angle or other structural shapes.
- Thumb nuts for ease of adjusting end screws
End screws adjust Clamping Tubes to provide uniform pressure over the length of the clamp. A 9/16" inch long Base Angle Notch allow location to apply glue to inside corner of the joint and adding corner stiffeners. Clamp can also be used for joining any materials up to 5/16" thick.
Photos show Mini Combo Right Clamps being used for a great variety of gluing and soldering jobs. Notice one photo showing aid to gluing brakewheel to staff and 2 photos showing soldering rail leed wires to bottom of rail.
AC-8-3 Mini Combo Right Clamp
- Model Number: AC-8-3
- Jaw Langth: 1.0" (25mm)
- Overall Length: 2.21" (56mm)
- Base Angle Size: 0.4" (10mm)
- Max Jaw Opening: 5/16" (8mm)
- Weight: 0.86 oz (24g)
Jaw Length in Scale Feet:
- N Scale: 160/1, 13 scale feet
- HO Scale: 87/1, 7 scale feet
- S Scale: 64/1, 5 scale feet
- O Scale: 48/1, 4 scale feet
- G Scale: 22/1, 1.8 scale feet