The Long Combo Right Clamp is our most versitle tool. It has all the features of our Standard Right Clamps plus a "Combination" of customer requested special features.
- It has a jaw length of 2-3/4" with a robust 1/8" thick Base Angle.
- Vice Tab at end allows clamp to be held in a vice for hands free work.
- High Temperature Silicone rubber pads allow soldering as well as gluing.
- Two sets of V grooves hold small wire, tubing or other structural shapes at 90 deg.
- Open ended notch allows soldering or gluing angle or other structural shapes.
- Milled corner relief for corner stiffener angle clearance or parts with edge boss
- Thumb nuts for ease of adjusting end screws
End Screws adjust Clamping Tubes to provide uniform pressure over the length of the clamp. Two 7/8" inch long Base Angle Notches allow locations to apply glue to inside corner of the joint. Clamp can also be used for joining any materials up to 3/8" thick.
Photos show Long Combo Right Clamps being used for a great variety of gluing and soldering jobs. Notice one photo showing aid to soldering rail leed wires to bottom of rail.
AC-7-1 Long Combo Right Clamp
- Model Number: AC-7-1
- Jaw Langth: 2.75" (70mm)
- Overall Length: 4.88" (124mm)
- Base Angle Size: 0.75" (19mm)
- Max Jaw Opening: 3/8" (10mm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz (74g)
Jaw Length in Scale Feet:
- N Scale: 160/1, 36 scale feet
- HO Scale: 87/1, 20 scale feet
- S Scale: 64/1, 15 scale feet
- O Scale: 48/1, 11 scale feet
- G Scale: 22/1, 5 scale feet