The Large Right Clamp also has a jaw length of 2-3/4" but with a larger Base Angle and and longer screws than the Long Right Clamp. End Screws adjust Clamping Tubes to provide uniform pressure over the length of the clamp. Two 1 inch Base Angle Notches allow locations to apply glue to inside corner of the jointand adding corner stiffeners. It can also be used for joining other materials up to 9/16" thick.
It is well suited for structures and particularly handy at reaching over the large cornace at the top front wall of some structures. A pair of clamps can hold longer parts from both ends. One of the photos shows a Large Right Clamp being used as part of a drill fixture.
AC-4-2 Large Right Clamp
- Model Number: AC-4-2
- Jaw Langth: 2.75" (70mm)
- Overall Length: 4.17" (106mm)
- Base Angle Size: 0.75" (19mm)
- Max Jaw Opening: 9/16" (14mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (62g)
Jaw Length in Scale Feet:
- N Scale: 160/1, 36 scale feet
- HO Scale: 87/1, 20 scale feet
- S Scale: 64/1, 15 scale feet
- O Scale: 48/1, 11 scale feet
- G Scale: 22/1, 5 scale feet