The 7 Inch Right Clamp is designed for holding larger items at 90 degrees for gluing. End Screws adjust Clamping Tubes to provide uniform pressure over the length of the clamp. Clamping Pads on 7 inch clamps are softer to assist in providing equal pressure over the longer distance. Four 1 inch Base Angle Notches allow multiple locations to apply glue to inside corner of the joint and for adding corner stiffeners. Clamp can also be used for joining many other materials up to 5/8" thick.
The first photos show this clamp holding walls of a 4+ story City Classics building. Notice the two photos showing a 4 inch and 7 inch Right Clamp teaming up to add a stiffener to straighten a warped HO 86' freight car floor.
AC-6-1, 7 Inch Right Clamp
- Model Number: AC-6-1
- Jaw Langth: 7" (178mm)
- Overall Length: 9.84" (250mm)
- Base Angle Size: 0.75" (19mm)
- Max Jaw Opening: 5/8" (16mm)
- Weight: 6.7 oz (188g)
Jaw Length in Scale Feet:
- N Scale: 160/1, 93 scale feet
- HO Scale: 87/1, 51 scale feet
- S Scale: 64/1, 37 scale feet
- O Scale: 48/1, 28 scale feet
- G Scale: 22/1, 13 scale feet