The 4 Inch Right Clamp has a jaw length of 4" with the larger 3/4" Base Angle and and longer screws. End Screws adjust Clamping Tubes to provide uniform pressure over the length of the clamp. Three 1 inch Base Angle Notches allow locations to apply glue to inside corner of the joint and adding corner stiffeners. Clamp can also be used for joining other materials up to 5/8" thick. It is well suited for medium size structures. A pair of clamps can hold longer parts from both ends.
Photos show a 4 Inch Right Clamp on an 3 story HO wood structure kit.
AC-5-1, 4 Inch Right Clamp
- Model Number: AC-5-1
- Jaw Langth: 4" (102mm)
- Overall Length: 5.87" (149mm)
- Base Angle Size: 0.75" (19mm)
- Max Jaw Opening: 5/8" (16mm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (130g)
Jaw Length in Scale Feet:
- N Scale: 160/1, 53 scale feet
- HO Scale: 87/1, 29 scale feet
- S Scale: 64/1, 21 scale feet
- O Scale: 48/1, 16 scale feet
- G Scale: 22/1, 7 scale feet